
Okay, I have to talk about this. I have been screaming at the T.V. all night and Ty is just laughing at me because I never get this way with a show. I don't know if anyone out there that reads this blog watches The Biggest Loser but I am so livid right now that Tracey is still on the show that I have to shout about somewhere and this is the best place for me!!! Please tell me that I am not the only one out there that thinks that Tracey is crazy? I really don't like saying that because she is a real person (as opposed to some character that someone made up like on a sitcom) and she has a family and people who love her but really, I can't believe that the blue team had an opportunity to send her home, and instead they sent home Coach Mo! Sweet, genuine, Coach Mo. If you have watched the most recent episode, stop reading this now and go watch it and than come back and tell me what you think. What are the chances that Tracey would get the Golden Ticket? What are the chances that every temptation they have had so far, Tracey wins them? I can't even think straight right now! Just, please, someone tell me I am not alone here?!?!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Biggest Loser
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Yea, I totally agree. She is a big nut bag and is infuriating! Plus, she has crazy eyes!
AMEN!!! I was screaming at the TV too! I still can't believe they sent coach mo home....
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I've totally got Scott hooked too, and we were ticked about Tracey staying this week!!! I hate how she justifies herself and claims to be working SO hard. Doing what, lady? Oh and I love how the team she picked for herself didn't even beat out the other team. Isn't this season intense?!
I know!!! you are not alone. I can't believe she's still on! She's a crazy woman. I hate that she is controlling the game and that's all she sees it as too. completely selfish! She better be gone next week or I'll be screaming at it too.
Jill, Ryon and I are so into it and neither of us can stand her! She is ridiculous! Yes, we were both furious on Tuesday night when Coach Mo went home instead of her. Wow. Whatever. It's fun to know you are watching it to!
TRACY needs to go HOME.
Down with retarted game playing women.
I hear you girl.
Post a Comment