Holy crap, I can't believe I missed two months of posting some of my current must have songs. I guess the summer time does that. Anyways, I have a stockpile of songs I need to share because I have been such a slacker. So we will start with this selection of songs. ENJOY!!!
Ty and I were watching Austin City Limits on PBS (I love these concerts) and it was the night that Pearl Jam was playing and Ty said, "If I could sound like anyone when I sing I would want to sound like Eddie." While I can't say that I LOVE his voice, when he sang "The End" both Ty and I were speechless. He did such an awesome job. I was on my iTunes in like a second buying the song. It was so much more powerful live (well, as live as you can get on TV but you get it) then this version but still, great song. As for me, if I could sound like anyone when I sing it would have to be a mix between Regina Spektor and Zooey Dechanel (the girl from Elf and 500 Days of Summer). What about you?
I love the Joshua Radin song so much. He came to Phoenix and did a free concert a few months ago and I am still kicking myself for not going. I mean, a chance to hear him live and for free...I'm crazy! I think I may of disappointed my big sis, Jamie who got me into Josh to begin with.
Of course some Avett Brothers because they are still be favorite band right now. Their concert was A.MA.ZING! So fun, so clean, and so different than any show we had ever been to. I would follow them around the country for a summer just to watch their shows.
And of course, I am loving Katy Perry right now so I had to throw in one of her songs.









No comments:
Post a Comment