Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5 More Things...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Serving a mission in Philadelphia
2. Pretending that I could speak Spanish
3. Living in the ghetto of West Philly and loving it
4. Teaching some of the most amazing people on the planet
5. My two companions at the time were Fleischel and Harmon

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Finally make my Cinco De Mayo dinner (Ty canceled dinner last night so we are having it tonight) of shrimp tacos...yum!
2. Do some laundry
3. Return Quantum of Solace...it is a good one but Casino Royale is by far my favorite Bond movie
4. Meet all of Elsie's needs
5. Have a yummy lunch date with my neighbor/friend Rachel. Thanks Rachel, it was so fun!!!

5 things I would do with a million dollars...I will not be practical with my answers. I spend too much time being practical, I feel like being crazy!
1. Travel all over the world.
2. Build our dream home.
3. Than get a beach house
4. Buy a soda fountain of only Diet Coke.
5. Go shopping at J.Crew and Anthropology.

5 places I have lived...
1. Denver, CO
2. Martinez, CA
3. Philly, PA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Urumuqi, China

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years...
1. I will probably have at least two children.
2. We will be living somewhere outside of AZ.
3. We will be in a beautiful home with a yard and we will NOT be hearing gun shots at night
4. I'll still be sewing and making aprons
5. I'll have ran in at least a half marathon

5 people I tag...
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. Your

5 comments:

MeiLani and Michael said...

I'm still pretending to speak Spanish :) ahhhh, good times

Anonymous said...

It was fun to learn a few new things about my super cute daughter (my daughter's are all super cute, but on this blog Jill is super cute)!

MOM

Jessie Lewis said...

You don't love living in constant crossfire?

Jenna said...

I totally learned some new things about you on here! I'm glad I found your blog too, hope you and Elsie are having fun in Colorado!!

Brandon, Lesley, Drew and Carter said...

Woo Hoo! I know! 2 Days and counting!!