Sunday, June 14, 2009

Elsie's New Dress


I made a new dress for Elsie last night and I think it turned out really cute! I used this pattern from Habitual and was really pleased with how cute it turned out. The fact that a really cute girl named Elsie is my model doesn't hurt either. I LOVE the bow on the side. It did get in the way from her snacks during church today but I think that bothered me more than her. There are so many possibilities with this dress and the fact that I cut it out and sewed it up all while watching Swing Kids means that it is super fast and easy! Isn't she so cute!

7 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

So cute! I'm terribly jealous of your talent!

RatalieNose said...

Oh Jilly I LOVE IT!!!!!
Elsie's such a doll!

The Cannons said...

I haven't attempted clothes yet but I'm sure I will someday. That is really cute. Maybe if I ever have a girl.
Mitzi

Angela said...

This is mom using Angela's computer. And I wanted you to know how much I absolutely love Elsie's dress!!! So darn cute and perfect for such a perfectly cute little granddaughter!!

Oh, and I responded to your funky apron post. I looooooove it!!!

MOM

Ju said...

This dress is absolutely adorable Jill!! Great job!!!

Stephanie said...

You are so talented! I love it. Where do you find the time?

Jessie Lewis said...

Elsie looks so cute. No tears from her.