Its amazing how much more fun Father's Day is when you have kids of your own. I had Ty's present planned and ready a few days ahead and it was killing me to have to wait until today to have him open it. Some friend of mine found this idea Brassy Apple and jumped on the opportunity to duplicate it ourselves. Here is what we came up with:

I ended up using the first one by transferring it onto an apron that he wears when he is in his Sunday clothes and it worked perfectly! He loved it and was totally not expecting it, which always makes giving presents fun.
I love the first picture of Elsie sitting in front of the brick and really love the one of her eating the "D" on the last picture.
Ty totally deserved this present, he is a great husband and father! Elsie and I are very lucky girls to have him as the Man in our lives! Love you Tyrone!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
LOVE that first one against the wall!!!!
She's such a babe!
As are you Jilly!!!
those pics turned out SO adorable, i'm so regretting not coming over! i'm glad Ty loved his gift--maybe he and danny should talk:)
very very cute Jilly Beans!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! I love that you put it on his apron that he uses - better used than in a frame. MOM
How cute is little Elsie's smile!
Oh how sweet! What a cute idea! I'll have to do this next year :o) DId you take these pictures yourself? They are so cute!
Jilly that is such a cute idea. I will have to keep that in mind for next year!! And no Brandon has never played hockey before. This is his first year!! He is actually doing pretty good for never playing before!! love you!!
Post a Comment