I tried to take some photos of Elsie wearing a new dress that I made her and here is what I got. This girl is already quite a ham in front of the camera, that is when she isn't trying to attack the camera.
I think she looks a lot like her cousin Dallin in the above picture...what do you think Addie?
I love this little girl!
And just in case you were wondering just how many teeth she has:
I think she looks like Shamu here (not her size, but with how her mouth is open)...and I have always wanted to be a whale trainer. I guess this is the closest I will ever get to that.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
A+ for effort, right?
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Okay, first of all, I love the dress! You are becoming so good at this sewing thing :) And second, she does look like Dallin in the picture. I didn't notice until I read what you wrote. We always think her and Ethan look similar, but that is a Dallin look alike there. What a cutie...and how many teeth does she have? Ethan finally has 4!
LOVE the dress!!!
Her face in the 3rd picture is FABULOUS!!!!
Love Love Love the dress!!! Seriously, soooo cute!!! You done well. Our little "Elsie" looks adorable in it. Good job!!! MOM
The dress is gorgeous (as is Elsie)! You did such a great job on it. I hope she wears it to church tomorrow so I can see it in person.
Nice job on the dress Jill! Elsie is such a doll! Such a pretty little girl!!
Darling!
Hey, you won one of the Scarffen Berger chocolate bars from our Julie & Julia movie swag giveaway.
come by and let us know where to send it!
Thanks so much for participating!
Suz
This dress is adorable!! Almost as cute as little Elsie :o)
I just looked at some of these pics up close!! The dress is perfect!! and did you get a serger??
I've been forgetting to watch for Elsie's dress appearance at church. So cute. I need to be brave and attempt something for Maddie.
Post a Comment