Have I mentioned lately that this girl cracks me up! I have no idea where she learned to be such a ham in front of the camera.
Elsie's new favorite thing to do is to stand up (just yesterday she tried standing all by herself and lasted for a few seconds, I think we are only moments away from her first steps) and than fall over. She will stand for the sole purpose of falling down. And than she also loves to sit down and than fall straight back but she does it slowly, very slowly. It is hilarious to watch the anticipation on her face.
I was reading something that made me laugh out loud and Elsie immediately started laughing too. She is always laughing to herself but just started laughing if Ty and I are laughing. It turns into a big laugh fest because her laugh makes us laugh more and it just goes round and round.
She is becoming such a pill about eating. Sometimes she is such an intense eater and you can't get you food fast enough and other times I might as well have just thrown the food on the floor for her. I have tried everything and she will just look me dead in the eyes, smile really big and than chuck the food onto the floor. I try so hard not to let her see me laugh. And Marley is always near by to pick up the droppings. It drives me nuts!!! If it wasn't for that huge smile, I would be much more frustrated.
One of my favorite things to do with her is play "This Little Piggy" with her toes. She acts like she wants to get away but really she lays there and just smiles waiting for the "weeeeeee, all the way home." And then laughs her head off. Favorite part of my day!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Smile!!!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
She gets cuter every time I see her!
she really is getting so much more adorable little personality & still has that million dollar smile! i'm so glad i got to cuddle with her for a little bit last night:)
She has the greatest smile!!!
This is MOM - I'm online finally - we haven't had free internet access our whole time in Italy, but here in London, we have it and it is wonderful to see the photos and read the reports of our family and our adorable grandchildren!!!! Elsie Pie is way too cute and it's so fun to read about all the things that make her so cute. I miss talking to all of you on the phone, and we will call in a week. We are having a good time
Love, MOM
Let me know when if you figure out the magic trick for getting them to stop throwing food on the floor. Carson does the same thing and it's driving us nuts! She is a cutie!
What a cutie!! Tate too loves "this little piggy"... all day long she requests it. I love hearing my kids laugh. It is the best sound in the world!
Kids don't need to learn to be a ham, they come by it naturally; especially once you pull the camera out.
Aww! Tanner is really missing seeing his "girlfriend" every week. I love it when Tanner joins in and laughs with us! There are few things in this world that are better than the laugh of a child.
Post a Comment