I found this adorable pattern for a Humpty Dumpty Doll at the Ikat Bag and I immediately fell in love with him. This is a great blog to read and to get ideas from, I was hooked the instant I read one of her posts. Anyways, I attempted to make this little guy and Oh my gosh, I think he is so handsome!
I named him Louie because of his red soled shoes. I made him his own pair of Louboutins. When I told Ty about them he asked if Louie was a metrosexual? Maybe.
Anyways, I am just in love with this little guy and Elsie had fun with him today and really loved trying to pull him apart. His arms and legs are attached by buttons so she can "put him back together again" how ever many times she likes. I'm entertaining the idea of making a girlfriend for him so that he doesn't get lonely.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Meet Louie
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!!! Absolutely adorable!!!! You are amazing!!! You need to sell these at your craft fair for sure!!! Soooooooo cute!!! MOM
Love, love, love it!!! He definitely needs a girlfriend and I want to see the pics when she's created!! Awesome job Jill!!
Um...can I order one? Seriously. I'm in love!
He is SOOOO freaking cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment