Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Playlist

For one of my baby showers, I gave out CD's to the guests of different songs that I loved that would be fun for both mommy and baby to listen to either in the car or while playing together and it was a lot of fun to put that together. Since than, I continued to collect songs that I wish I had known about when I put the first CD together. Well, my sister-in-law is expecting their first baby in a few months and I thought to myself that this would be a perfect time to put all my new found musical treasures together on CD and share them with her for her baby shower, especially since I can't be there. Honestly, I can't stop listening to it, it is one of my favorite playlists right now so I thought I would share it with you all as well.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You can get all these songs on iTunes if you are interested.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love this! It has such a nice flow to it, all of the songs sound so good together. Thanks for sharing!

Delia D'Nell said...

Pretty much you are the "QUEEN of everything music related". I just declared this because you, seriously, know everything about music. EVERYTHING. Let's shorten the title to QUEEN DJ Jilly or DJ Queen Jill, whaddaya think?