Ty has be trying to get me to go shooting with him since before we lived in Yuma. I went to a gun shop with him once and when I held the gun the employees and Ty all laughed at me so I swore that I would never go shooting. So much for that because I went with him today. Two of his uncles, his dad, Ty and I all went to Bass Pro Shop and had some quality bonding with our guns and a target. I had never shot a gun before until today and I was so nervous. I don't like guns, I don't like the idea of having one in our house but I trust Ty with it and as long as I never had to hold it or see it I was okay. After a brief lesson on gun safety, Ty let me go at it.
Don't I look tough in my pink shirt?
Apparently I am pretty good with a gun. Who knew?
This is the target from my first round of shooting. If I ever have to shoot someone, as long as they stand still for a long time, I have a good chance of hurting them.
Here is Ty showing me how it is done.
He is so my big, strong man!
And we had to get a couple picture in our shooting gear.
Here is my target of my 2nd (the red section) and 3rd (the head)try:
Of all the things that I could be a natural at, I never EVER would have thought shooting! Do I like it? I don't know yet. Would I do it again? You betcha!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Our Labor Day
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
who needs to go swimming with elsie when you can go shooting:)??
That's sweet. Shooting and sewing, a multi-talented woman. Now that's hot.
Mitzi
you're too cool.
I have a raincheck to go shooting with a friend.
i think i'm cashing in.
you're too cool...did I already say that?
That is AWESOME JILL!!!! PETEY
Jill, of course you would love shooting...you are a ninja...remember? It's only natural.
That is so awesome!!! Love it!! And good job too!! I'm impressed. :o)
Post a Comment