Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Dress for Elsie

 
Posted by Picasa

Hi. My name is Jill Manning and I am addicted to all things from Oliver + S. I finished this Jump Rope dress for Elsie using one of their patterns very late on Saturday night and I was so giddy to put the finished product on Elsie. I used a simple navy and white polka dot fabric which I thought was the most appropriate fabric for this dress. I had been waiting for months to buy this pattern (since they are on the on the higher end of my budget for crafty things) and it was so worth the wait. What do you think? Doesn't Elsie wear this cute lil dress so well?
While we were playing outside to get these pictures, Elsie was following Marley around and did not stop jibber-jabbing to her through the whole thing. I don't have a clue what she was telling Marley but it sounded very important. I love this little girl so much!

8 comments:

Angela said...

soooo cute!!! You are such a good seamstress!!

Alison said...

So darn cute!!! What a lucky and adorable little girl you have!

Anonymous said...

Once again Jill - Impressive!!! So darn cute and Elsie Pie is the cutest little girl in all of Mesa AZ! The dress is perfect on her.

MOM

Ju said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are amazing Jill and this dress is too adorable!! Your dd a fantastic job... And Elsie is pretty darn cute too, makes a great little dress model :).

Cheri said...

Super cute! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Never cease to amaze! Darling Jill! The dress is adorable as is Elsie!

Anonymous said...

she is the best dressed kid ever! (= I love how she pulls off all these AMAZING outfits you make her. Lucky little girl!

Elaine said...

My little girls surely were not this lucky:-) I sewed them some clothes, but I fear they were not very fashionable. Your are SO creative! And your daughter is SO adorable!