What a fantastic Easter we had this year. Really we didn't do anything extra special or exciting but having a kid to enjoy the traditions of such a special holiday made it so much fun and memorable. As you can see in the picture, we didn't really get out of our pj's for the majority of the day which is one reason that it is was such a fantastic day. First thing I did when I woke up was take the treat filled eggs and scatter them throughout the grassy area in the front of our place. I gave Elsie her newly made Easter basket full of grass and Ty directed to the first egg. It didn't take her long to figure out what she needed to do and she was off searching for the others. As soon as Ty showed her that there were treats inside, she got very serious about the task at hand and made sure to eat as much as she could before we took them away. Like we would, that candy let us enjoy the first little while of General Conference. Conference this time around was just what my heart and mind needed. Assurance that I am doing alright as a friend, wife, daughter and most importantly mother. And yet, instruction to help me do better and be the friend, wife, daughter and mother that my Heavenly Father needs/wants/expects me to be.
Since we got to stay at home this Easter Sunday, I am so glad that I got this picture of Elsie in her Easter dress, courtesy of Grandma Brimhall. Thanks Mom for not being able to resist getting this dress for Elsie, I love it so much!








7 comments:
What a cute dress! And of course I love the pig tails! I love that Ty is still in his pj's too! That is classic.
Elsie's little pigtails make her easter dress that much cuter. Love it! We need to get together soon, before my life becomes even more hectic with another little one. I'll call you soon. Glad you enjoyed your easter!
Adorable dress and very cute Easter basket! She is just too cute for words. Holidays are so much more fun with kids :)
Yeah -finally - I get to see our darling Elsie Pie in her new dress. It's perfect! She's perfect! and the pig tails make it even more perfect!
MOM
the dress fits perfectly. She really is a cute girl!
What a cute Elsie "Hepburn". Gma Brimhall has great taste!
Love the dress. And love the jammies Easter egg hunt.
Post a Comment