Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I finished this outfit for Elsie a few weeks ago and forgot to post a blog about it. This is another outfit from Oliver + S called the 2+2 Blouse and Pleated Skirt. When I finished the skirt, the instructions said to hem it up two inches and I thought that seems pretty excessive so I only did 1 inch and now I can see why they wanted it hemmed more. Look at me thinking I know more than the pattern maker. The skirt is just a little too long for my liking but still, I love this outfit on her. And the top looks adorable with jeans which makes this I-Live-For-My-Jeans Mommy very happy.
If I have said it a thousand times, I have not said it enough, I love these Oliver + S patterns. And I love having a little girl to make them for and who looks adorable in them!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Adorable!!! And I think the skirt length is just fine - makes her look even cuter. I've been waiting for new pics, so thanks for posting. We are excited to see "Elsie Pie" and you in a few weeks!!
MOM/Grandma
Post a Comment