The other day after church, I was trying to get a picture of Elsie wearing this adorable polka dot cardigan and little pencil skirt that I made her (I made the skirt, not the cardigan...wouldn't that be a talent?). It wasn't going so well. Ty said, "Let's try to take a family photo. We haven't taken one in a while." I thought that was a grand idea and got the camera ready and we all posed. Even Marley the dog cooperated. And then we took a few more, just for good measure and because I am my father's daughter. Then I looked at the pictures and started laughing to myself. To most who see this picture, you probably won't get it right away but let me explain:
Did you notice Elsie's sweet mullet? I can't believe I didn't notice it til it was too late but I sent my daughter to church with a mullet! Seeing her in this picture is like looking in the mirror when I was her age...oh yes, I had a sweet mullet too!
Anyways, this picture makes me chuckle so I thought I would share it with you all.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Just for laughs
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Ha, cute. Love it :o) Adorable family, mullet and all.
hehe...hahaha...ha! your mullet :)
I've thought of you many a times the last 2 weeks when I use my cute nursing cover!
I don't care what you say - mullets are cute!....... Well, maybe not in the 21st century, but Elsie looks so darn cute in the photo. And I know you were making fun of your mother with your mullet comments. It's okay, I still love you.
MOM
I love it! So cute and funny! We cute Myles' hair the other day and almost left a mullet just for the day. Mullets just make me smile! Miss you Jill!
I'm afraid all little girls have mullets! I love your hair though, it is making me very tempted to chop mine off.
gosh- she's growing up so fast:)!!! her mullet is adorable- cant wait to see you guys in a week!!!
Post a Comment