...Today we went for a little drive up to Beaver Lake to scope out some campsites for future scout trips (Ty is the ward Scout Master and is LOVING it). We decided to make it a family affair and it was perfect. We spent a few hours just hanging around the lake and Elsie could have spent all day throwing every rock she could pick up into the water.
This little girl is so funny. I can put a big bowl of water and two measuring cups in front of her and she would be entertained for hours. I kid you not, we did this quite a bit during the big snow storms. She loves pouring the water into one cup and back into the other. Over and over and over again. This is all she does during her bath time too.
I figure there has got to be some therapeutic value in doing it.
I can't get over how grown up she is getting though. She talks all the time and imitates everything we do. I wish I could have video taped her during the big BYU vs San Diego game. She copied every cheer or groan Ty made to. a. T! It was adorable.
I took quite a few pictures of her as she played with the rocks and the water but I absolutely love how this one turned out. I love her little, petite profile.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Today...
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the one of her squatting next to the water, she is so cute!
I LOVE ALL THE PICS!!! Her outfit is really cute and very nice against the backdrop of the water. And yes, you should have recorded her during the game - how fun would that have been!! Dad & I had a great time watching the game also - One fan yesterday was holding a sign that read - "Jimmerica". Gotta love it. Thanks for sharing our darling Elsie with us.. WE miss our grandkids terribly!
MOM
I CANT BELIEVE IT JILL- YOU POSTED AGAIN!!:)- SHE LOOKS SO CUTE- HER HAIR IS SO LONG- GLAD TY IS LOVING HIS SCOUTMASTER JOB- STILL THINK ITS SO FUNNY HE & DANNY ARE IT AT THE SAME TIME:)- MY BOYS STILL LOVE THE POURING WATER INTO CUPS AND BACK AGAIN- NOT SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT THAT- KIDS ARE FUNNY:)
Post a Comment