Saturday, March 24, 2007

If you love the movie...



So my friend Maren recommended this book because I absolutely loved the movie. I just finished the book today and I have not been able to stop thinking about it. If anyone is up for a good, entertaining read, I highly recommend this book. The movie is not exactly like the book (which is nice) but the movie definetly took the main elements of the book and adapted it into a great movie. And if you haven't seen the movie yet, it is okay to watch the movie first and read the book second or the other way around...they don't spoil each other, which I think adds to the appeal of each of them. Overall, I love this book and movie! 2 thumbs way up!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I did love the movie. Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman in the same movie...not bad on the eyes! Now I'm really interested in reading the book.

Jill Manning said...

Hey Christie, it definetly was fun to read a book and have images of Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman running through my head, not bad on the eyes in deed!