Saturday, March 17, 2007

What a wierdo!



I got tagged by my sister to write six wierd things about me. I had another friend that challenged me to do 100 small facts but I got to about 15 and ran out of things to list so I think 6 will be much easier. It has been fun reading my sister's iist of things and to learn more things about my friends so I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
1. I am obsessed with music. Many of you may already know this but what you may not know is that I am obsessed with trying to figure out how I would use different songs to put together a soundtrack for a movie. For example, if anyone has ever seen Elizabethtown, there is a part where Orlando Bloom's character takes a cross country road trip and Kirsten Dunsts character makes a soundtrack for him for the entire trip and each song fits perfectly for wherever he is driving at that time. I think it is that whole scene that makes me love that movie because that is exactly what I do when I put my ipod on shuffle and just listen to songs. I have a similar soundtrack all made up for the trip between CO and UT. If I could put together the soundtrack for a movie just once in my life it would be a dream come true, like Zack Braff from Scrubs got to do with The Last Kiss and The Garden State (lucky)!
2. When I am in class I still practice writing my signature like you would when you have a crush on a boy and you would write your name with his last name over and over again just to see how it would look on paper. I do that all over my notes when I am bored and I am starting to do it with the names that I want to give my kids. I'm sure when someone borrows my notes they think that I am a nutso!
3. As much as I love to travel I hate airports! I don't know if it is because I hate goodbyes and that is where most goodbyes take place but I have never liked waiting in airports. I think alot of that is also because the worst part of flights for me is the take off and the landing, I try to fall asleep before either one of these things happens or I try to be wrapped up in a really good book while it happens. A way that I have counteracted this hatred is by making sure that I have enough money to buy a nice big diet coke and the newest edition of InStyle magazine (or any juicy tabloid mag).
4. I have so many things that I want to be when I grow up. When I was really young, I didn't understand what was meant, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" In my head I would answer, "Shera" but I knew that wasn't the right answer but I couldn't figure out what the right one was so I would just answer with a shrug of my shoulders. But now I think I am making up for lost time because I have a huge list of things that I want to be when i grow up and my degree in school won't help me any of them. Just to list a few; a whale trainer at Sea World, a National Geographic photographer, the person in charge of movie soundtracks, a dj at sporting events, a high school english teacher.
5. I love re-runs. I can watch Friends, Seinfield, Dawson's Creek, Roswell, Beverly Hills 90210, any movie I really like, over and over again. I almost perfer reruns over some of the new shows that are on t.v. right now.
6. My best friend, Amy, and I would put pictures of actors that we have crushes on in our wallets to make it look like they were our boy friends. Some of those actors I had were; Justin Timberlake (no surprise there), Matthew Broderick, Michael J. Fox, Kirk Cameron, Jonathon Taylor Thomas (home improvement), Luke Perry and Jason Prestley. Some real winners huh? But I also had Christian Bale in there and he has made me proud to call him my ex-boyfriend.

1 comment:

Delia D'Nell said...

Jill...you are amazing...remember that one time in China with the zippy underwear...loved every moment of it. I love that you make me laugh and lighten my heart!