
It looks like my secret is out, I am obsessed with music! I have had a couple of friends ask me what my top favorite songs are to exercise to, so I have decided this would be a great posting for the blog. I actually have had alot of fun putting together this list. This is my list of top 25 songs, Happy Sweating!
1. Yeah!-Usher
2. Fighter-Christina Aguilera
3. Lose My Breath-Destiny's Child
4. Chris Cox Mega Mix-Britney Spears
5. La La-Ashlee Simpson
6. Switch-Will Smith
7. Do You Want To-Franz Ferdinand
8. All These Things That I've Done-The Killers
9. Jesus Walks-Kayne West
10. Hips Don't Lie-Shakira
11. SexyBack-Justin Timberlake
12. Here It Goes Again-OKGO
13. Check On It-Destiny's Child
14. Crazy In Love-Beyonce
15. Let's Get Rocked-Def Leopard
16. Since You've Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson
17. Hey Ya!-Outkast
18. Pon De Replay-Rihana
19. Hollaback Girl-Gwen Stefani
20. Survivor-Destiny's Child
21. Lose Yourself-Eminem
22. My Hero-Foo Fighters
23. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous-Good Charolette
24. Come Baby Come-K7
25. Wanna Be A Rock Star-Cypress Hill
**Anything by Destiny's Child, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani and J.Lo are guaranteed to give you a good time**
Monday, March 5, 2007
Sweatin to the Oldies
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love it! Thank you...I have a lot of those songs already, but will create a new playlist dedicated to you! You are great! Happy Sweating!
Great list! I'm going to have you download your awesome list onto my ipod so I have some motivating tunes to listen to while I'm in labor!
I am absolutely in love with "Switch"! I have listened too it about 13 times since you posted it. I listen to it in the morning while getting ready, when I get home from work, before I go to bed, basically anytime I walk by my computer! Thank you...what a great song! It is SWEET ACTION!
Post a Comment