
I have to make a post dedicated to my iPod seeing that it has passed on to a better place today. It was a sad thing to hear at the Mac store when he gave me my options. I have to admit, I had to hold back the tears and the lower lip popped out when he told me. I even told him, "I feel like a part of me just died!" This little guy has been everywhere with me and through just about everything. It was the perfect traveling companion; it allowed me to listen to anything that I wanted throughout the longest road trip. It was the best exercise partner; it always made sure that the songs that would keep me in the zone the longest were played. And it somehow knew which songs to play when I had my heart broken by a boy and especially when it was made whole again when I met Ty. **Sniff** It will be missed and thought of often!
Friday, February 23, 2007
R.I.P. iPod August 2004-Feburary 2007
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
geez, jill, you even made me tear up reading your eulogy. i'm sorry that you have lost your ipod. may it rest in peace. i think mac should hire you to promote the ipod.
what happened? It isn't that old. I have a first generation and it is still working. I am sorry though! Maybe time for a shuffle.
It's not really that old. I got my original one in 2004, a year later had to send it in for a replacement which was covered under my Apple Care but it has expired since and so they say I have to go through a third party to replace the hard drive or buy a new one. I am surprised your first generation still works...I guess they just don't make them like they used too.
Post a Comment