So, with a little push from my friend Rachel Blake (Thanks Rachel), I have decided to join the blogging world. Not that I have all that much to talk about or to share but I don't want to be left out of the blogging world. And besides, it is free and easy entertainment for all...you can't beat that. I will try to post things consistently, they may be random, they may be wierd or they may only there for my entertainment, but I hope that everyone will have fun with it!
Monday, February 5, 2007
My First Time
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
welcome to the blogging world! we're excited to have you. :)
It looks great so far. I love all the pics. And I really like that your posts are short and sweet-- I can never get through long blogs, but here I am, all up to date on yours! I'm thinking of starting one, so let me know how the upkeep is.
aww, I just miss you even more, now.
Post a Comment