Saturday, February 17, 2007

One funny story


I don't want this picture to be misleading to everyone so I better explain. No, I am not prego and we are not having a girl, at least not right now. Ty has been having some issues with his alergies and he has been extra sensitive to foods that he eats. Well, he went to a specialist and an ultrasound taken to help figure out what is wrong (it didn't really help but at least I got tulips out of it). Well, I was joking around with Ty saying that he was getting an ultra-sound before I was and that I couldn't wait to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. When Ty came home that day after the appointment, he came home with this balloon and this bundle of tulips (my favorite, I am so spoiled). I was so surprised and was laughing so hard so I had to take a picture and share it with all of you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

jamie said...

that's too funny. ty you're so funny. love the letters too Jill. what a great idea.