
Okay, so Ty and I just got back from our Valentines Day date. It was a day late but well worth the wait. We went to dinner at my new favorite restuarant, Charleston and than to see the movie, Dream Girls. This is my opportunity to play movie critic and say that all the hype that everyone is giving this movie is totally legit. This movie is amazing. Jennifer Hudson is outstanding and gave me goose bumps during the whole thing. Even Ty leaned to me and said, "I have chills." Of course because it is based off of a broadway play there are some cheesey parts and it gets kinds of slow at times, but it is overall a great movie. I can't wait to get the soundtrack and listen to the songs over and over. Maybe if I listen to it enough times and sing really loud in the car or shower, I can get really good and try out for American Idol.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Dream Girls
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment