
Here's another book that kept me up way too long into the night reading. This is a prime example of how you should never judge a book by its cover. I didn't think I would love this book but I had some pretty trustworthy friends suggest it to me and I started it and finished it all in one day!!! Not only do I love it, I LOVE!!!! it. Its an easy read but full of suspense, action and a very sweet love story. Of course there is a love story, I'm a sucker for love stories. I can't wait for the second book to come out, the author did a fantastic job ending this book and causing the reader (me) to go crazy for more!!! So there you go, here is another suggestion for those looking for a good book to read. Chelsea, we will be discussing this book further at my next hair appointment. And thank you Rachel for giving me a little extra push to read it. I am reading The Glass Lake too but I am having a hard time getting into that one but I think it has potential to be pretty good...has anyone read that one? Is it worth persevering through?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
I love good books
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have been wanting to read this book for a while, I heard a few people comment about it here and there, but never actually put it on hold at the library... maybe I actually will now :o) Thanks for the suggestion.
Post a Comment