I swear, there are some weeks where if people didn't tag me in their blogs, I wouldn't ever keep this blog updated. I can be such lazy blogger sometimes. But thanks Christie for keeping me on top of things! Here we go:
8 shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. One Tree Hill
3. Friends
4. What Not To Wear
5. Pushing Daisies
6. 90210
7. That 70's Show
8. Lost
8 of my favorite Restaurants:
1. Charleston's
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. The Olive Garden
4. Cafe Rio
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Chipotle
7. In n Out
8. Carls Jr
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went grocery shopping
2. Made foiled salmon dinners (they are the best things ever!)
3. Did laundry
4. Got pooped on...oh the joys of being a mommy.
5. Got Elsie to laugh a lot!
6. Delivered chain link advent calenders for a less active family that my Mia Maids made on Wed.
7. Woke up to Elsie crying every four hours at night...this hasn't happened since she was a new born...let's hope it is only a fluke.
8. Found out we may have to move back into our one bedroom condo...you have got to love the economy right now.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas with my family in CO
2. Learning how to row and joining a crew team
3. Running in a race of some sort
4. Checking out The Hunger Game book from the library
5. Elsie can hold her own bottle
6. Christmas!
7. My family's big WE trip in 2010
8. Ty graduating in 2010
8 things on my wish list:
1. an iPod touch
2. Setting up Hansel, my sewing machine, with a shiny, beautiful, new serger
3. Rowing lessons
4. A dish washer that doesn't require you to wash your dishes before you load them in.
5. Happy, healthy children that get along with each other
6. My pre-pregnancy tummy
7. A year supply of iTunes gift cards!
8. A year supply of Diet Coke!!!!
8 people I tag:
Anyone who feels like a lazy blogger too.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Good thing for tags
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Okay, I loved your responses, but the part about moving back into your one bedroom condo does not sound good - that's new since we talked last - what's the deal? MOM
Sometimes we just need a little push to blog. I know I fall out of the groove quite often. Thanks for doing the tag..you're a good sport. And I loved reading your responses. A serger is also on my wish list. :)
Ooh, we want you back in the ward, but not under stressful circumstances! Hope that situation sorts itself out for you.
AND - I'll lend you Hunger Games. I finished it during my induction at the hospital. Yep, one night.
I am interested in these foil salmon dinners. They sound delicious! I'm excited for you to start rowing classes =) My 8 things this year is more like a bucket list...that's how long i need to actually accomplish 8 things.
Post a Comment