Friday, November 16, 2007
Flashback Friday!
Here it is again, I know you have all been sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting to see which songs I picked this week! Yeah right! Anywho, I chose the Meatloaf song because I remember my friends in middle song being obsessed with the music video and we wanted to be the girl in the video so badly, and I think one of my friends actually dressed up like her for Halloween. The best line in the song is, "I will hose you down with holy water when you get too hot, HOT!" And what do you think is the one thing that he wouldn't do for love if he was willing to do anything? And than the Weezer song is just a classic in my eyes. I got hooked at Youth Conference when I was 14 and never turned back. Even in China, my friends and I would hang out our windows and sing this song to all the little Chinese kids walking by and they thought we were insane but loved it! Oh good times!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I love that song from Meatloaf...but there are some words that I could never get! And what, exactly, won't he do for love?
Meatloaf is one of my all time faves, I am not so sure why really. But his passion in music is really in untouched by anyone of that time. There really is no one like him. Great flashback Jill!
Jill!!! Ok I know your probably confused, this is Natalie, my brother Brent was signed on on my screen so I decided to leave it so I could comment on people's blogs who didn't allow anonymous comments hem hem. hehe anyways i miss you tons Jill, YW just isn't the same without ya. Love ya tons!!
Nat
P.S.
How's the job hunt comin?
Jill are you still alive and well in YUMA?? miss ya!
Post a Comment