Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Table Topper!


So my dear friend DNell gave me this really cute charm pack from the Fat Quarter Shop and taught me how to make this really cute table topper. I was so excited to finish it and see the finished product. The back side is red and white candy cane stripes. Thanks DNell for this sweet gift, it is perfect! And speaking of cute Christmas decorations, I got my Pottery Barn catalog and fell in love with these cute Christmas Tree decorations.

And I think the reason I love them so much is because anyone can make these and not have to spend the $6 dollars that they are charging. I mean, all you need is a styrofoam ball, cute Christmas ribbon, ric rac and a hot glue gun...this is so doable! I am totally going to do this!

8 comments:

Beka said...

those balls are super cute! we should make them at apron nite one week!

jamie said...

thanks for another great idea. I'm going to have to copy and make some myself.

Christie said...

Those are SO cute! What a great idea! I'm up for an ornament night.

Christie said...

Oh, and the table topper is adorable!!

Chicky said...

It must be in the air...I was just looking for handmade Christmas ornament ideas!

The Blakes said...

Ornament night sounds fantastic! Count me in!

The MacMizzles said...

Those ornaments are fantastic,, thank you for the great Idea. My giant Christmas tree is always missing ornaments in the back. Perhaps this year I can change that. You have great taste Jill.

Emily said...

so cute! I want to make some!!