![]()
I thought this would be a funny story to share on my blog...seeing that I am running low of things to write about. The other night I was laying in the bed with the worst stomach pains I have ever felt. I had never felt my stomach cramp up like this before. I tried to get out of bed to go to the kitchen and I literally couldn't unhinge my body from the fetal position because of the pain. It was almost like my body didn't want to either, it wouldn't unbend. I looked ridiculous! Ty walked in on me walking around because I was complaining form the pain and he just said, "What on earth?" I rolled into bed and just laid there waiting for the pain to go away. Well, Ty was sitting on the floor by the bed working on his computer when he very slowly got up and without saying a word walked into the bathroom and grabbed some tissue. I asked, "Is there a spider?" "Just a little one." But he certainly was working really hard at catching this little spider, I mean, he was half way under our bed to catch this thing. I didn't say anything because I was in too much pain. That was until in the corner of my eye, about two inches from my head, the most gigantic cricket I had ever seen went walking by! I swear, cramping or no cramping, I hopped so fast out of that bed shrieking, "ewy, ewy, ewy" and shaking out my hair thinking it had hopped in there. Well, needless to say, that took care of the cramps. I stood upright, with now pain at all and I have a slimy gray cricket to thank. Oh and yes, Ty was my big strong man and killed that cricket for me! So if ever you find yourself keeled over in bed in pain and need a quick fix, invite an ugly bug into your bed and that will for sure knock any pain out of your system and your body right out of bed!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Funny Story!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ty's our hero!!! Ty's the man!!!
LOL... that is so great.
Post a Comment