Well, apparently, according to my doctor, on the Fourth of July, I will be giving birth to a baby! Go figure! That is right, I am pregnant, can you believe it? I almost can't, if it wasn't for the morning (actually evening in my case) sickness. We are super excited have been dying to tell everyone but wanted to wait until we were a little bit further along in the pregnancy. I have been really bad with keeping this a secret so I am sure that many of you who check this blog out already know, since I can't seem to talk to anyone without telling them the big news! I am just excited that I can do the dishes and laundry all on the same day, this is huge for me! My sister would tell me that there would be times that just getting ready in the morning would make her so tired that she felt like she just climb a mountain, oh how true that statement is. I would have to take a nap just after showering, I hated it. But I can see the end of the tunnel and life is slowly getting back to normal...ha, like there is such a thing anymore. Ty is just besides himself and if convinced that it is a girl. We won't know for sure for a few more weeks, but we will let you know as soon as we know.
Whew, it feels so good to have that out in the open now!
Monday, December 17, 2007
What are you doing this 4th of July?
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
YAY! Finally, the secret is out! I'm so excited for you and Ty! I hope you feel good enough to celebrate the holidays. But in the end, all the nausea is worth the miracle of a new baby! CONGRATS!
Oh my gosh Jilly!!! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you both!
Finally - I can shout out!!! Finally, I don't have to keep the exciting news silent anymore!!! For all of you who doubted my ability to stay "mum", I can do it and I did it!! Yeah - More posterity on the way!!!!! I will tell everyone now.
Hooray for BABY MANNING! I cant wait to find out what you are having. i'm so excited for you Jill!
Congratulations! I am excited for you! Yay!
Congrats! How exciting
Oh, that is so wonderful! And I love your picture. lol! Someday I may have to copy you, and I hope you don't mind. :) hee hee.
Congrats, and I know you'll be such a fun, awesome mom!
Congratulations! That is so great. We are due just before you on June 23rd. HOW FUN!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Jen and Emery
Congratulations, Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Congrats to you! I will keep in touch through your blog. I hope your second trimester is a piece of cake.
I'm convinced that Ty would happily have that baby if it were anyway possible. Congrats! Parenthood is the best thrill ride ever!!
Congrats!!! How exciting! Enjoy the pregnancy :o) So happy for you guys!!
Congratulations Jill!
Jill is going to be a mommy!!! Hooray for you and Ty!!!! love!!
Congratulations! I haven't been on in forever. so happy for you guys.
Jill, Congrats on the baby! That is very exciting news. I hope you are feeling well and that the pregnancy is good for you.
Post a Comment