A lot of people ask me why I love aprons so much and I have various answers but when I saw this apron, I knew exactly why I love aprons! Look at how adorable it is! How could you not fall in love with aprons when they can look at as cute as this one!
I made this one for my sister for Christmas and have been dying to post a picture of it ever since but had to wait until after the holidays so not to give away the big surprise! It was hard to let go of, as soon as I picked out the fabric and found the pattern, I knew I was in love! I found the pattern through the Montessori By Hand blog (I'll post the link later one, I can't find my cheat sheet that shows me how to do it). The maker was looking for pattern testers to make sure that the pattern was understandable and I jumped on the opportunity, thanks to a little push from my friend Maren and my sister Ange. And the best part, it is reversible! This is one side:
And this is the other side:
I love the polka dots! I am going to make another one for my own collection, maybe with different fabric, or maybe not, and I will post pics of that for sure!
**Note: I may not look truly excited for this apron in the pictures, but I really am. Morning sickness makes it difficult to look excited over anything**
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Oh how I heart aprons!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yes, I am the proud recipient of that adorable apron. It is so darn cute, I can't believe it. I knew it would be cute, but i had no idea. THanks so much Jill! I can't wait to cook and use it!
Lucky Ange - darling gift!!!
Adorable! I want one I want one! Super Cute! Where can I get the pattern?
Jill, I love it!! The fabric is fabulous! Of course you added your own little spunk and it turned out so darling!
Post a Comment