Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Meet The Mannings


I have to give a big thanks to my friend Christie for tagging me on her blog...these days I need all the help I can get to come up with ideas to blog about. This was a fun tag too, hope you enjoy it!

How long have you been together? Just a little over three years.

How long did you date? 6 months.

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? Oh please, Ty.

Who said I love you first? Ty.

Who is taller? Thank goodness Ty is...even when I wear heels...what more could a 6'1" girl ask for?

Who is smarter? We have our strengths and weaknesses but I sure do feel like I ask Ty a lot of questions about everything and he is able to answer just about all of them, so I would say Ty is.

Who does the laundry? I do, which explains why the laundry stays folded up in the hamper and we get our clothes out of that. I hate putting the clothes away.

Who does the dishes? I do, though lately has been kind enough to clean the big pots for me, since I am usually so wiped out after just wiping off the smaller dishes and loading them in the dishwasher.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ty.

Who pays the bills? It has become a joint effort. I open the bills, three-hole punch them and organize them while I give the totals and due dates to Ty and he uses his trusty system to make sure they get paid.

Who mows the lawn? Ty.

Who cooks dinner? I do...except those days when I can't get myself to look at raw food and than the poor guys is on his own...which I am happy to say is happening less and less these days.

Who drives when you are together? If we are driving my car, i drive. IF we are in Ty's, he drives. Unless we are on a date and than he drives.

Who is more stubborn? I think we equally are but we aren't even all that stubborn...you will have to ask me this when we have a kid...that may all change!

Who kissed who first? Ty kissed me.

Who asked who out? Ty asked me out.

Who proposed? Ty did and the whole experience was practically perfect in everywhere...you try getting down on one knee while in snow shoes...he did it great!

Who is more sensitive? You will never hear my say, "I wish my husband was more sensitive." I could learn a lot from him.

Who has more friends? We are pretty equal on this too...usually my really good girlfriends have husbands that Ty gets along with equally as well.

Who has more siblings? Ty does for sure!

Who wears the pants in the family? I like how Christie put it, we both get a pant leg.

Okay, consider yourself tagged...and that means you!

1 comment:

KAT said...

Man...you sound like you like the guy! ;)