Friday, January 11, 2008

She's Crafty!


I had a friend in the ward who had a baby shower the other night and I made some burp cloths for her and I wanted to share how they turned out with all of you.


I was really excited to hear that she was having a girl because I am always drooling over the really girly ribbon at Michael's and this was finally my chance to indulge. I had a really hard time choosing my top choices in colors, especially with the pink and browns, I can't get enough of that color combination!

**Note: sorry about the pics, my photoshop won't open up (I think I will be calling the pros aka. my sister and dad on that one) and the LCD screen on my computer quit showing the pictures and so I have to use the little hole and the picture I am looking at and the one that comes out are two different things. Hopefully I can get that fixed before the baby comes!

4 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift idea and I love the color combinations!!

Christie said...

They are so cute! I just got a baby shower invite in the mail and thought about making those, with matching fabrique onesies. Did you sew the ribbon on or glue it? Maybe a little tutorial is in order for the crafty-challenged people like me who can't do anything without instructions. :)

Jill Manning said...

I sew the ribbon on now. I used to do iron-on adhesive but that doesn't hold through all the multiple washings. It is super easy. I love the idea of giving a matching onesie also...you are a genius!