Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I can't wait!


So I have been waiting in anticipation for the new Batman movie to come out. I know, I know...Batman? I'm more of a chick flick kind of a gal but I won't pass up a good action flick either (may I remind you that I still heart Jason Bourne?)! Anyways, I just watched the new trailer for the movie and I am so excited for it! Not only because I have had a crush on Christian Bale since watching Newsies for the first time (I was always more of a Cowboy fan while all of my girlfriends loved Spot) but because Health Ledger does an amazing job as the Joker. If I didn't know that it was him playing the part, you would have no idea it was him. It doesn't look like him and it doesn't sound like him either...which just adds to the creepiness of The Joker! You have to check it out here.

1 comment:

Ju said...

You are right, that is totally creepy!! Can't wait for i to come out!