
There is a quote from the movie, "In Her Shoes" in which one of the sisters explains why she is obsessed with shoes and says, "When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit." And I was taught at a very young age, thanks to my sisters, that the shoes finalize an outfit. I couldn't agree more with all three sisters!
I walked through Payless the other day not expecting to buy anything but just wanting to see what was out there and than I found these! It was love at first sight! Than I tried them on and saw how small and dainty they made my size 10 feet look and I just knew that it was meant to be!! But than of course, they were having one of their BOGO sales and I got suckered into that and ended up buying some basic ballet flats that I have been wanting for a long time! But now I can be assured that when the day comes that I can't see my feet anymore, my feet will be looking adorable! And you can't tell in the pic, but there is a hint of a metallic bling to the show so I feel really sassy when I wear them! And they have bows!!! And they have a great heal that is just the right height! Like I said, love at first sight!
I just love what shoes do to an outfit and to a person!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I'm In Love!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love them. Very sassy!
Ooo I agree, shoes complete an outfit! Very very cute!!
They're darling Jill!!!
Post a Comment