Holy Cow, I can't believe that I am 6 months pregnant today!!! It is funny, I figured I looked pregnant since I for sure felt pregnant but just the other day at mutual, one of my YW said, "Are you pregnant?" Granted she is a little on the inactive side and I don't see her very often but that is not the first time that someone seemed surprised that I was as far a long as I am. People say I should take it as a compliment and I am trying to but I can't help but think, "These people must think that I have really let myself go if they can't tell I am pregnant!" I just laugh about it off!
Here I am at 6 months and baby Elsie is kicking/punching and squirming all the time! Especially when Marley lays her head on my tummy, which she does a lot more often now...I think it is because she likes the feel of Elsie kicking!
I am surprised by how much I enjoy being pregnant! The cravings are a little bizarre, for me at least! I don't crave chocolate or sweet, sugary things, but I absolutely crave grapes and apples and anything fruity!! Elsie really got a "kick" out of some pineapple I ate the other day! I really shocked Ty the other day when I said, "Hey let's go get some ice cream!" (Translation: "I know you can't eat the stuff, but do you at least want to come to store with me?") and than I stopped and said, "Nevermind, I think I just want an apple." Ty was floored!!!
Here is the profile of baby Elsie back in Feb.
I'm just in love with her profile...that little nose and mouth.
I think that is about it for now...life is good! Elsie is healthy! Beside being totally wiped out by 4 pm, I feel great! It got to a high of 90 degrees today, so we still "love" Yuma (insert sarcasm here)! And I am working on a maternity apron that I am really excited about, I will post pictures when it is done (hopefully tomorrow) and Ty and I are almost done with a headboard for our bed that we have been sloooooowly working on...again, I will post pictures of the completed project!!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
6 months today!!!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Yeah!!!! Finally - new pics of mommy Jill and baby Elsie!!!! You look radiant Jill, but I wish you could point out Elsie's profile for me. All I see is a blur of flesh. Maybe Jamie can spot Elsie out for me when she comes over. But, whatever, it's Elsie, she's healthy and mommy is too.......that's all that matters!!!! I'm so excited for her debut!!!!
Jill, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Pregnancy looks good on you! I only wish I could see you in person. I am just so excited for you! Elsie sounds a little fiesty, just like her mom. I can't wait to see her. Congratulations. I also can't wait to see more pictures of you.
i have to agree with you. i liked me being pregnant too. i thought i would hate it cause you get big and all, but there is something so divine and special about it. it's so much fun. you do look great. i like the name Elsie btw.
Could you be ANY cuter pregnant? Seriously. You look great.
And I can TOTALLY see Elsie's cute profile so I feel smarter than Linda...which is rare!
Wish I was there...not in Yuma, of course, but to at least have some fruit w/ you!
Jill you are so cute! This is when I wish I was tall, so that I could carry pregnancy so elegantly! Keep the pictures coming so we can see how big you cute belly gets before Elsie arrives! We can't wait. glad to hear she is healthy and that you are doing well! We love you guys!
Oh JILL- you are the cutest pregnant lady! Such a cute little belly i love it! Be glad since you havent gained that much, it wont be too hard to lose it later! You look great, and i LOVE the baby profile too...sooo sweet! Miss ya!
You really look fantastic! I think I have your 6 mo. prego figure but without the cute baby inside. I can't wait to meet her!
I knew it!!! You are absolutely the cutest pregnant ever!! Elsie looks so cute too!! Very beautiful profile!
On another note... I am reading a book that takes place in Yuma! Weird?!
You look so cute! When Benn saw your picture he said, "Holy Jill!" :)
You are so cute! I love that profile. What a great lookin baby you have in there.
Post a Comment