Saturday, March 1, 2008

I love the Internet!


For a few days now I have been trying to figure out how to make those breastfeeding covers that you can buy from boutiques for like $40. I am not about to spend $40 on a piece of fabric and some fancy boning...and where is the fun in that too? And than thanks to the Internet, I don't have to...I can make my very own! I found this tutorial on the web and I think it is the exact thing that I have been looking for. I can't wait to get started on this and if all goes well, this will start being the gift I give for baby showers and maybe I will starting selling them on Etsy along with some of my aprons. Ty has been pushing me to start an Etsy shop and for some reason I am kind of scared to do it. I just need to do it! But for now, I need to make myself one! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Chicky said...

You should! All they are is an apron :) with a piece of plastic in the waistband, and do a buckle/fastener instead of loose ties. I cna't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

You should do now, because you have the time and besides, you won't have to wonder "what if".

Ju said...

I too have always wanted to try one of these!! A girl in my ward absolutely LOVES it!! And the one my friend has doesn't have ties on it... it just big enough to slip over her head. Can't wait to see the finished product... i might just have to make myself one... unless you start to sell them ... which i think you should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!