So, we made our fist BIG baby purchase...the stroller! I did a lot of research and found a killer deal on this Peg Perego stroller that I would have been insane to pass up. It just arrived today and I had Ty put it together immediately...I was really worried that it wasn't going to be tall enough for us giants. Well, it turns out to be practically perfect in every way and to really test it out, we decided to put Marley in it. I am starting to think that this will happen a lot with each BIG purchase. I buy the crib...let's put Marley in it. We buy the high chair...let's put Marley in it. We buy the car seat...let's put Marley in it. We buy diapers...let's put Marley in them...okay I promise we will not go this far, I swear!!! Well, as you can see in the first picture, Ty had to sooth her as he placed her in the stroller. Than he stepped away in just as I was trying to get the picture, she did this!
Poor thing, she was afraid of the darn thing the second we put it all together...now she is really afraid of it! I can't say I don't blame her!
P.S. I didn't order it in this color...the sent the wrong one but I don't have the patience nor the willingness to put it all back in the box and send it back and wait for the new one. At least Ty really likes the color!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Poor Marley!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I LOVE buying baby stuff. It still hasn't gotten old and I am on my second child. I am looking for a double stroller right now and it is so fun. Babies are the greatest!!
Post a Comment