Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm such a sucker for these things!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
*Let's see, I was 16...I had my Sweet 16th birthday party while doing a study abroad program in Kenya for 5 weeks. That was awesome! I was with 21 other American high school students and we were at a bar, watching Wimbledon, that was by a lake that had hippos in it. The lake was surrounded by a huge mote so that the hippos couldn't come and charge us...talk about an adventure! I loved it!

5 things on my "to-do" list today...
*Have lunch with Ty
*Do the dishes (grrrrrr)
*Go to my doctors appointment (all is well with Elsie and I and I still love my doctor)
*Go get a library card
*Go to a Pampered Chef party (Yeah, I finally can get their onion chopping do-dad---I hate chopping onions)
*Start my Personal Progress handouts for this Sunday

6 Snacks that I enjoy…
*Grapes
*Fast Break candy bars
*Chips and salsa *Ice Cream
*Tuna and crackers
*Oranges
*Cinnamon bears

3 Bad habits...
*Biting my nails
*popping my zits (gross I know, but you can't tell me you haven't ever done it and enjoyed it)
*Going to bed way tooooo late

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
*Visit every country on my wish list
*Build our dream home
*Pay off our student loans
*Save, Save, Save!!!! (that one is for Ty)

5 Places I've lived…
*Colorado
*Pennsylvania
*China
*Utah
*California

5 Jobs I've had…
*Sam Goody
*New York and Company
*Front desk at the Marriott
*Graveyard shift at a nursing home
*After school tutoring at the Salvation Army (more of an internship)

5 Things people don't know about me...
*I can touch my nose with my tongue
*I am absolutely terrified to speak Spanish (even though I served my mission Spanish speaking)
*I rip out pages from Pottery Barn and other home decorating magazines of rooms and decorations that I like and want when we have our dream home and I suddenly become a billionaire
*I love and hate scary movies, I love to watch them but I end up closing my eyes for most of them (okay, actually I cover my eyes with my hands and than peek through a tiny little sliver of a hole between my fingers. I actually think that this will lessen the severity of the scariness)
*I got on Contestant Row on the Price is Right but never made it on the stage (I actually still don't know how to play the game, and if you ever see the show that I am on, you can totally tell)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Jill, I saw you on the price is right!! It is when I was spending my days jobless, just moved to Michigan and pregnant with Trinity!! I had to call Marilee to let her know. She wasn't home, so I had no one to share it with!
I hope you aren't eating too much tuna fish now that you are pregnant.

Anonymous said...

You're right about playing Price Is Right - it was the funniest thing ever watching you all flustered and excited. The pics of Marley and stroller were pretty cute. Hang on Ty, the real thing will be coming soon!!!