
I was tagged by my sis, Jamie
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I hate listing names because I hating thinking that I am leaving someone out, but my the friends that I have had the longest and love having still in my life are Amy, Laurel and Blake...I am so blessed!
C-Cake or Pie: I love cake but let's be honest, if you add ice cream to either, it doesn't matter.
D- Day of Choice: Thursday (because of LOST) and Friday because Ty stays up a little bit later with me.
E- Essential Item (s): Internet, my iPod, Ty, ice cream, family and aprons!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears...especially chocolate covered ones...yum!!!!
H- Hometown: Englewood, CO!
I- Indulgence(s): blogging, getting my hair highlighted, pedicures, getting Marley groomed, eating at The Cheesecake Factory, being alone in my car and playing my music really loud and singing even louder!
J- January or July: While living in AZ, January. But if I was still in CO it would be July because it is hot during the day but it cools off perfectly at night! Plus, July is my birthday month and when Elsie will be joining us!
K-Kids: Elsie...making her debut July 18th
M- Marriage Date: May 28th, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: sliced apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, any insect that can lay eggs in my hair or ears (just ask Ty), heights, being home alone at night.
Q- Quote(s): "You gotta keep on, keepin on!" Joe Dirt
R- Reason To Smile: Ty, Marley, my nieces and nephews, my ultrasound pictures, completely craft projects, ice cream!
S- Season: Fall than spring
T- Tag Six: I tag Addie, DNell, Julie, Rachel, Beka and Kim and of course anyone else...again I hate listing people because I don't want anyone to feel left out.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I would love to be in charge of the soundtrack for the new Twilight movie...I'm such a dork!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat, so being a vegetarian is not for me, but I admire those who can do it!
W- Worst Habit: nail biting, picking my split ends and staying up late
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: french fries, ice cream, pizza, deli bagel sandwiches!
Z: Zodiac: Cancer
Thursday, February 21, 2008
The ABC's of Me
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for responding. I always love reading what you have to say and learning more about you, even though I am your mother!! But living long distance kind of sucks - it takes its toll sometimes.
Post a Comment