Friday, February 22, 2008

A Recommendation!


Are you looking for a movie that BOTH you and your husband will like? Or a movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat the ENTIRE time? Or a movie that has my secret crush, Matthew Fox, in it? Well, this is the movie for you! Ty and I just got home from seeing this movie and it was really good. It reminded me a lot of Jason Bourne meets Jack Ryan (from Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger)...not lacking in intensity, that is for sure! I really liked it and Ty LOVED it! I will be interested to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Ju said...

Ooo we will have to check this out. I'll have to write it down so I can remember to rent it when it comes out (it's a rare occasion we make it to the theater anymore).

Stacey said...

i can't wait to see that one. I'm hoping to make a date of it this weekend. we'll see. :) who can resist Jack aka Fox. Thanks for the recommendation. I was hoping it was good and not just "looked good" from the previews.