Monday, February 25, 2008

Almost half way done!


Well, I am at my 19 weeks and in the last two days I have developed an official bump. Which is really exciting because now I feel like I can justify wearing the maternity clothes that I have bought. I went to church yesterday and tried to pull off a pre-pregnancy outfit and it was torture the whole day. I still don't think people can tell that I'm pregnant, but I feel like I finally look pregnant so I am really happy about this.
And another cool thing, I've been feeling the baby kicking! Its not too early for that right? Ty and I were reading last night and I said, "Ty, quick I can feel the baby kicking!" He put his hand on my belly and felt it once and than asked, "Are you sure its not gas?" I'm pretty sure it wasn't, but I wouldn't put it past me to mistaken gas for a kicking baby. The funny thing was, Marley came and laid beside me and than laid her head on my belly (I wish I had a picture of it, it was really cute) and then the baby really started to kick! That was when I knew it had to be more than just gas. And I think Marley really liked it because she didn't move the entire time. I think Marley and Elsie are going to get along just fine (yeah right, we'll see about that)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are exciting times!! Next time Elsie kicks, tell her hello for me.

Ju said...

Awww, how fun!! Can't wait to see a picture of pregnant you. You have to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! :O)

KAT said...

Feeling the baby move was my absolute favorite part of being pregnant.

Beka said...

YEA! for feeling her kick! Its so cool! And yes, we have always had the RED wall, the people before us painted it....thats one reason we were sold so fast on it!! i always wanted a red wall!