I was doing some random internet surfing this morning and found out that some amazing people (I have no idea who they are) have read my mind! There have been a few books in the recent past that I have read and have loved! And I just learned that 3 of these books are being made into movies...I love when they do that...or at least when they do it right!
The first one is:
This was a fun and entertaining book all about a girl who can justify buying anything that she sees and wants...who can't at least once in their life say that they have done that?
Than I discovered that they are making a movie out of this book:
A fun and light hearted book about a lovable and completely crazy dog! There is a part in the book where you have to have a box of kleenex close by...I'm assuming it will be the same with the movie. I'll be sure to watch it without Ty so he doesn't see me cry. That is what I had to do with the book, I went into another room and cried my heart out with each page! This is why I can't watch or read Where The Red Fern Grows (ironically my favorite book) or why I will never ever watch Old Yeller! Oh and for this movie, they have Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson as the two main human characters! That should make it exciting!
And than the best one yet...
And for all you Twilight fans out there, they have announced the cast for the Cullens family. Here is a photo of them:
I can't wait for these movies to come to the big screen (and I won't lie, I am more thrilled for the third one)!!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Someone has read my mind!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm so looking forward to being able to see movies again realllll soon!!! These sound like good ones. Can I borrow the shopping book? It sounds perfect for me as well and sounds like a good fun read - I'm ready for a good laugh!
I always cringe a little when they want to make good books into movies. I'm crossing my fingers that Twilight doesn't become some dumb teen movie. I have to say that the more I look at Edward in that picture the more he grows on me. I am excited about it too!
Woo Hoo for Twilight. I hope the movie is good too. They don't have a trailer out yet for these movies do they?
I too am soo excited for Twilight to come out!! I have a large group over here all planning to have a big going out on the town night to watch!! They are doing some of the filming here in Oregon, and have had casting calls out here... which doesn't do me any good, but is just kind of exciting. :o)
Post a Comment