Sorry this post as taken me a while to type up. As soon as we were done with the ultrasound, we headed out to CA to visit my sister and her family in Fresno and we just arrived a few hours ago. But as soon as I got my hands on her computer, I had to tell you all that we are having a little girl!!!!!! (as if the new header didn't give it away!) We are just thrilled and to be honest, this whole time when I would picture holding our little baby, it was always a little girl!!! Now I have someone to play dress up with and cover in head-to-toe pink! I can't wait!! As soon as I can scan the ultra sound pics, I will post them...she looks like an alien, but she looks like a cute alien! I think only the mother could get away with saying that! The plan is to name her Elinor (after my Grandma Brimhall) Claire (after one of Ty's ancestors) but we will really only call her by Elsie (my great, great Grandma's name). Ty and I have been in love with these names since day one...another reason we were hoping for a little girl! Sorry the post is so short, I have to jet off, but I had to share the news with everyone! As if I couldn't get any girlier, we have to through a little girl into the mix!!!
Oh, and a big, huge thanks to my sister Ange for helping me with the header...she is amazing!!!!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Have you guessed yet?
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I have been checking your blog all day to find out what you are having! I'm so excited for you and all the pink things you get to buy. I love the name choice and especially love the significance of the names. Congrats!! I'm sure she is adorably alien-looking. :)
Congratulations! We've been waiting in anticipation! I love the name(s) too! Now the real fun begins...shopping!
yeah! I was checking your blog a couple times yesterday to see if you knew yet! I'm so happy for you. can't wait to see little Elsie!
Yay! I am so excited for you and Ty! Elinor Claire is an ADORABLE name! Congratulations!
what a great valentines' gift....i knew it!! i just cant see a baby manning without pink and ruffles! i'm so excited for you jill, cant wait to see you again...we have to throw you a party down here sometime now!
Thank you everyone!!! This was one of those things that I thought only Ty and I would be excited about but I was soooo wrong!!! Thank you for being just as excited as we are...I feel so blessed!
Congratulations! I absolutely love the name.
Congrats again.
Yea Jill! I am so excited for you! You and your little girl will be adorable together. I love the name as well. Congratualtions to you and Ty. Are you going to go all out girl? Or still be neutral?
I'm sure Elsie will just be the cutest little girl ever!!! Congrats!! You will love having a girl first! My dreams always became more weird once I have found out the sex of the baby!! How are you dreams? Hope you are having fun dreaming pink!!
YOu're having a GIRL!! A GIRL!!! Nothing is better than pink. Well, I'm sure something is but not much.
SO excited for you! and love love love the name.
Happy Day!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment