I have been meaning to post pictures of some of my finished craft projects and now that we have a camera that works and is awesome, I can show you some of the things that have kept me busy while I beat the heat here in Yuma.
This is a breastfeeding cover that I finished (finally) and I love it! The tutorial was kind of hard to understand and it could be simplified but overall, I am very pleased with it...lets just hope it works when the time comes! I'm always so nervous when I am around mothers that breastfeed with only a blanket around them. I know they know what they are doing and are careful but I can't help myself and knowing me, I will be in the most public place possible and I would try to breastfeed with only a blanket and flash the whole place. Believe me, if could happen to anyone, it would happen to me.
The next are the letters that I finished for Elsie's room. The colors are bright pink, light pink and apple green! I love how they turned out and especially the polka dots. I found a flower that I will embellish the first "E" with but I am still not sure I should. I have 7 more weeks to decide on it. This was a fun and easy project to work on, I had a lot of fun with it...the fun colored polka dots didn't hurt either.
And this is an unfinished project that will be done in 7 weeks but I thought I would share my progress. I'm getting very anxious to see what little Elsie will look like!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Some finished projects!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
How awesome! Love your projects!! I have wanted one of those breast feeding covers with all three of my babies, and never got one. I'm glad that you were able to make one and I hope you love it!
You are so cute pregnant!!!
Love it, love it, love it!!!! You are so domesticated - what a change from your younger days. Who would have believed! Way to go Jill!!! I can't wait to see little Elsie also.......and hold her!!! I have hungry arms for little grand babies!!!
You are amazing! I just think you are so talented! Can you share some this talent with me. I need to become more well-rounded. You defintely inspire me. I am anxious to see what Elsie looks like too!
You could NOT be any cuter if you tried. I'm anxious to see what little Elsie looks like too!
HOW FUN!!!
you look so good, and i LOVE the block letters--so cute and the feeding cover! only Jill can make breastfeeding such a stylish event:)!!
I like that you called Elsie one of your "unfinished projectes" to be finished in 7 weeks. That is a good way to think of it these last few weeks. I hope you are feeling well! Cute things you have made too...I wish I had time and energy to learn how to do all of that...oh ya, and a sewing machine too would probably help!
I love the letters, I'm sure Elsie will have the cutest room around!
The official term for those breast feeding covers is "knocker blockers" (not that I've ever used one)
Great job Jill! I love all of your projects. You look fantastic!
Seriously, who knew you were going to turn out such a domestic goddess! And you look SO cute and pregnant!
Jill, Jill, Jill! You are getting close! We are within a few days of having our little Max. You are so creative, and I love your updates! We'll keep in touch!
Love,
Jen
Jill, Jill, Jill! You are getting close! We are within a few days of having our little Max. You are so creative, and I love your updates! We'll keep in touch!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment