Sunday, June 29, 2008

Three Years Gone by!


Well, it was three years ago that my parents left to be mission presidents for the Kentucky Louisville Mission and today is the day that they arrive back to their house in CO. I'm so proud of my parents and all that they were able to accomplish during those three years. They gave their mission their all (spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally) and not only are they better people for it but each of the missionaries under them are (whether some of them want to accept it or not) and I know I am as their daughter. I love you mom and dad...well done and Hurrah For Israel!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I have goosebumps!!! My very favorite nephew is in that very same mission!!!! I am NOT kidding! He has been out for about a year. ahhhhhhhhh... I've never met your parents, but I know you well enough to know that your parents must be incredible people! My very lucky newphew!!!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

I still think of your dad as my stake president. The years go by so fast. Tell them hi for me.

Chelsea said...

How nice that they'll be able to come see you and your baby!