Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ange!

And there is another birthday to celebrate!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGE!!!! To those who know my sister or have heard me talk about her, she has the most amazing ability to turn everything that she touches to gold. She is so talented and I am always telling Ty, "Do you see what I have to compete with?" I remember going to visit her when she was in college at BYU and looking through her pictures of her fun times there and wishing that I could be that cool. One of the first things that I did when I went up to college was create a Wall-o-Hotties like my sister had in one of her apartments. Her's consisted of Tom Cruise, hot Abercrombie models, and other hotties...mine was more along the lines of Teen Bop, Tiger Beat and Big Bopper like, NSYNC and BSB. Like I said, I only wished I was as cool as her. When she was in high school, I would my little friends and I would always spy on her and her friends when they would come over because they were sooooo cool. And her guy friends were really cute! Remember, when she was in high school, I was still in elementary school. One of my favorite memories with my sisters was when my family was on a BIG WE trip and we were doing a big hike. I had came down with really bad altitude sickness and the way down the trail, I was a sick as a dog and throwing up along the trail. Our little guide (who was about half my size) had to hold my hand the whole way down because I was in such bad shape. But there were my sisters, right beside me the whole way singing every NSYNC, BSB and Britney Spears song they could think of to help me keep going and to make the most of the situation. As you can tell, this was obviously during my big Boy Band phase. It really was a blast!!! Thanks Ange for being the greatest big sis ever!!! Here are some pics to help you all get to know my sister too!


This is my all time favorite picture of my siblings!!!


Could I be any chunkier as a baby? I look like I could eat my sister.



Love ya Ange, I hope this was a great day for you!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Funny, how things change, because now I think I have the coolest sisters. I look at you and think, she really is that cute 25 year old mom! Believe me the feelings are mutual and it counts more now because I'm not a teenager, I am 36 years old (so I know what I am talking about :-) Your the best! And on the way down "that mountain" we sang the entire movie of Grease 1 and Grease 2. that was fun (at least for those of us, not sick).

Jennifer Greer said...

I want a big Sister! What great memories, I love the "all time fav pics of siblins" where was that taken? I guess the moral of the story is " a spoon full of Justin Timberlakes helps the medicine go down"