So, I made a list a while back of something that at the moment I am extremely grateful for and I have decided that I need to add two more things to that list. First, to Victoria Beckham for having such adorable hair.
Because lets be honest, that is just about all that she has to offer.
And the second person I have to be thankful for is my very talented friend/hair goddess, Chelsea for giving me the same adorable hair style.
I was so afraid when I went into the salon today but I knew I was in good hands. Chelsea is the only person I would ever trust to let me go this short. Ty has been trying to get me to cut my hair this way for three years and I have been too scared to do it. Thank you Rachel for giving me your appointment and to Chelsea for sharing your talent with me. Now here's hoping I can style it as cute as she did...gulp!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Giving Thanks...Again!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
super cute jill. I love, love it. You are one hip, cute momma!
all i can say is "what a babe!!":) love the new -hair do
Such cute hair Jill!! I'm glad you were brave enough to go it... it is always such a shock going short and you look absolutely adorable!!
You give me Way to much credit!!!! It does help that you have a lot of fabulous hair to work with... You are way too kind to me!!! THanks, Chelsea
Love it! You are adorable! So is little Elsie!
Super cute! I am SOO jealous... you look so dang good... and I look like a frumpy mommy.
You are gorgeous!!! And the hair cut is amazing.
Oh...and the other thing that Victoria has going for her is a kick-butt-soccer-playing-husband. We love soccer over here!
It looks so cute! I love it!
Such cute hair! Good for you for being brave and going short! I love it!
That hair cut is MAJOR. Did you watch Victoria Beckham coming to America? Well I did and I think she is hilarious and she said major like a thousand times. I love your hair cut. It looks great and so do you. I'm trying to grow my hair out but I always feel like I'm making a mistake when I see someone like you.
Mitzi
CUTE!!! That haircut is super, uber cute!!!! I told you you'd look fantastic with short hair!! I'm so glad you did it. Very, very cute (even better than VDB)
O M G JILLY I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! You look amazing! It is such a great cut for you. You so look so sleek and classy.
Post a Comment