Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Here's a shout out to my big sis, Jamie!! Happy Birthday to you!!!! I always thought it was so cool that you were born on Halloween, what a great day to have your birthday! I hope it is a great day for you and that you get to enjoy it with your great hubby and with your adorable boy! I love you lots and am so lucky to have you as my sister! Here are a few photos to bring back some good memories and for others to get an idea of just awesome my sister is!



This next one is one of my favorites of my siblings all together.

Jamie and I have a lot in common; besides our great taste in music (okay, so she is the queen of music, I love her music collection), we have the same great taste in friends. This next pic is of my with my oldest/bestest friend, Amy. Whose sister, Kristen, just happens to be my sister's /oldest/bestest friend. Amy and I owe our greatness to watching Jamie and Kristen have a blast together. They are the whole reason that I can watch the last scene of Sixteen Candles over and over and over again...I watched them watch it over and over and over again (you know which scene I am talking about...I start it when the bus pulls away [I think it is a bus], the music starts, Sam looks up and there is Jake Ryan in all his hottiness leaning on his car...swoon!).

2 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

I am still in love with Jake Ryan. Really I think there are few actors I find more attractive. It might be a toss up with Christian Bale for me. Oh man I want to watch that movie again. Oh and happy b-day to your sis.

jamie said...

thanks jill for this shout out. I realized that I never wrote a thank you! You're so sweet to think of me via the blogging world on my birthday. :) You're the best. Although, did you really have to post that last picture of me? I look like I have some issues! ;)