Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Little Distraction

Mitzi, this ones for you:

8 Favorite TV Shows
1.One Tree Hill
2.Dancing with the Stars
3.90210
4.Project Runway
5.The Office
6.Pushing Daisies
7.Lost
8.What Not To Wear

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.The Cheesecake Factory
2.Chipotle
3.Chilis
4.Olive Garden
5.Paradise Bakery
6.Charlestons (the spinach artichoke dip is to die for)
7.Craigos (I still crave a pizza bomb every once in a while)
8.P.F. Changs

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1.I went running (my goal is to run a 10k Turkey Trot Thanksgiving Day)
2.Went to Bunko with the greatest group of girls ever
3.Loved Elsie to pieces
4.Went grocery shopping
5.Made dinner and actually ate it (for some reason I have a hard time eating the food that I prepare...I'll cook it for Ty and than I will make myself a sandwich, I can't figure it out, I thought it was just a pregnancy thing but it hasn't gone away)
6.Went crazy buying songs on iTunes for me to run to
7.Did ab exercises, I have a long to go!
8.Finished reading, Bridget Jones' Diary

8 Things to look forward to
1.Christmas in CO with the family, I can't wait!!!
2.Halloween, it is my favorite holiday and I still don't have costume for us
3.The turkey trot 10k
4.Ty's parents moving to Arizona in Nov. I can't wait for them to meet Elsie and for her to meet them!
5.Winter Break for Ty
6.A new apron that I just bought fabric for...it is going to be adorable!
7.A free day at the Zoo with Ty this Sat. I love zoos
8.I'm not going to lie...the new Twilight movie!

8 Things I love about Fall

1.Cooler evenings
2.Pumpkin Pie
3.Halloween
4.If I wasn't living in AZ, it would be the changing leaves
5.Driving with the A/C off and the windows down
6.Not having to wake up super early to go running in order to beat the heat
7.T.V. Premiers, though I am sad that I have to wait that much longer for Lost...I'm loyal but they are asking a little bit too much from their fans.
8.General Conference

8 Things on my wish list

1.A serger
2.Rowing lessons (if it wasn't for Yuma, I would be able to scratch this off my list, dang Yuma)
3.My dream craft room
4.iPod Touch
5.Mediterranian cruise
6.climb Mount Kilamanjaro
7.Be a whale trainer at Sea World
8.See my kids scratch things off their wish lists

8 Friends I tag (I'm following my Mitzi's footsteps and tagging old roommates):
1.Annie
2.Steph
3.Julie
4.Kiley
5.Lani
6.D'Nell (you know too much about me not to be considered a roommate at some point in my life)
7.Jen
8.Missy

5 comments:

The Cannons said...

Dancing with the Starts. Are you kidding me? I can't believe you like that show, woof. Did you watch So You Think You Can Dance? I mean has that show taught you nothing? Oh and I really think you should try Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. I really think you would like those shows. They are SOOOO good. Just saying. Unlike DWTS!
Mitzi
p.s. check out you local library and you can watch them for free

The Cannons said...

Starts, awesome. I love how you can't edit your mistakes.
Mitzi

oretta said...

I pulled out all the fall candles. I love fall the most...leaves change, crisp days and wrestling is in the air.

Stacey said...

Hey! What do you think of this .
season so far? OTH? Liking it?

Stephanie said...

I just love you Jill. I was so excited to see that you love One Tree Hill because I do as well, but I have given it up as of late to go to bed early. So I am dying to know what has been going on, you'll have to keep me updated. And I as well am looking forward to the Twilight movie.