
So Ty and I are pretty much obsessed with this show. Believe me, when So You Think You Can Dance is on, we will probably be just as obsessed with that but for now, our t.v. watching loyalty lies with the Stars. Its actually the only show that Ty will sit down and watch with me and we have made it quite a big deal in our house. So much so that we have made our own paddles and vote right along with the judges. We made our own paddles out of paper plates and popsicle sticks...you don't get much more ghetto fabulous than that!!
I know, be totally jealous that you don't get to watch this show with us each week!!!
Even Elsie tries to get in on the action.
At least I don't have to come up with a FHE activity every week, it is pretty much a given what we will be doing!
Ty is rooting for either Warren Sapp
or Cody whats-his-name from Hannah Montana
he has my vote as well. I think I can see him sitting with us each week with his own paper plate paddles if he wasn't totally famous and stuff.
Monday, October 27, 2008
DWTS Dorks!!!
Posted by
Jill Manning
at
9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Jilly Bean! You guys are so cute! You are lucky, Brandon won't watch any of those shows with me! P.S. I am watching Roswell again and I think of you every time! I miss you dude! Elsie is SOOOOOO cute!
You guys are too freakin' cute. I've been trying to get Jon to watch any TV show with me for 6 years... he just won't admit how much he loves them. "Ghetto Fabulous" Love it.
You two are the funniest and most clever of all!!! And how fun to include Elsie in the ghetoness. MOM
That is hilarious. I fully support that even though I don't support the show. I say go all out.
Mitzi
By the way Elsie looks sooo long in that picture. Not that that is a big shocker.
Mitzi
I love that you made paper plate paddles! I have never really watched the show too much, but I love how into it you guys are. That's awesome!
This was hilarious... especially the baby holding a paddle. I'm not into the reality shows but I definitely have watched the Stars (I liked Cloris).
This was hilarious... especially the baby holding a paddle. I'm not into the reality shows but I definitely have watched the Stars (I liked Cloris).
dorks and yet totally cool all at the same time.
How DO you do that?
that's great! You know to have some fun!! Heath is gone till 10:30on these nights so I get my fill of DWTS and OTH. I am rooting for Derek and Brooke or Cody but now each of them have injuries to deal with!! So, now I don't know what's going to happen.
Post a Comment