Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're Always So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Ty has an insane schedule during the week and sometimes it leaks onto his Saturdays as well and so we are always so grateful for the little time that we do get with him. Between grad school and working full time, we don't get to see him as much as we would like! But when we do get to have him around, Elsie and him find different ways to bond. Here are just a few of those ways:


They surf the net, watch YouTube videos, pay the bills. Doesn't she look like a natural?



They watch football together while sitting in the big recliner! I love these pictures of them together.
And this is my favorite:

He lets her spit up all over him. That is sign of great love! The doctor said that I should supplement with formula because she is so tiny and this is what happened when I did. Apparently, she doesn't want that extra dose of formula. Like I said, we're always so glad when Daddy comes home!

7 comments:

Pierce Family said...

She is a cutie! Eric FLIPS OUT every time Kinsley spits on him... I hope Tyrone takes the spit up like a (wo)man

Jandi said...

I love the computer pictures of them together! How cute! Elsie will probably be blogging by herself within a couple of months! :)

RatalieNose said...

hahaha she looks so tiny sitting by ty!! so good to ya'll the other night!!!!

The Cannons said...

It does seem so weird that such a tiny baby came from you too. Shouldn't she be like 4 feet tall already? Sometimes it takes babies like a week to adjust to a new formula. Good luck.
Mitzi

Laurel said...

Does Ty realize that he's big enough and she's small enough that he could eat her?

That first pic just made me giggle right out loud. She's SO little...He's SO big...(did I say that already?)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I died laughing with the spit up pic!!! Those days are still so fresh in my mind - it's your turn now!!! Have fun. She's a doll!!! I wish I could hug and kiss her cute little cheeks!! MOM

Ju said...

we have almost all of these exact same photos taken! aren't daddy's the best!!!